Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Here are the fall marble magnets I made for party favors.
Addison had such a great time. I was a little worried since she didn't want to take a nap before the party. But with no nap she was as happy as could be. She even let everyone hold her, which is a big thing, because she used to be a big mommy and daddy's girl. It was so much fun watching her open her presents. Addison received so many fun things, clothes, toys, dolls, boots. Here are some pictures of her opening up some of her presents.
She loved this princess pillow that my cousin, Brooke, and her family gave her. It opens up and has different princess stories inside.
I know what you are thinking no birthday cake? Tim and I decided we wanted to wait and let her eat one on her actual Birthday.
Addison wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful gifts and for celebrating her birthday with her, she had great time. I also wanted to say thanks for coming. I always have so much fun being able to get together with my family. Thanks for making Addison's special day a memorable one and I hope you all had a great time. One last big thank you to my mom. You are the best, I truly appreciate all your help last week and for coming early to help set up.
Colter, Walker, Boston, Addison, and Oakley all those cute boys, Addison is one lucky Gal!!
Thanks Jake and Debby, you guys are always such great hosts!!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Well I thought I better tell a story that I did this week too. I was cooking dinner and I had dumped the noodles in the strainer and put the pot back on the stove. I know what's so bad about this story. Well. . . I didn't turn off the burner, and I put the empty dry pot back on the burner that was still on. Next thing I know the bottom of the pot was starting to burn. I know I am so smart. So I too mess up. But hey that's life, we learn from our mistakes.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Since having Addison she has become a lot of my favorites, but I too will try and think of something other than her.
My Favorite Smell: I love the smell after it rains. I also like the smell of freshly baked goods.
My Favorite Sight: I love watching Tim play and hangout with Addison. He has this way of making her giggle so hard. I love it when Addison reaches for Tim to give him loves.
Favorite Taste: mmm that's hard, I really like any and all treats. So sugar cookies, brownies, caramel apples etc.
My Favorite Sound: I also have to say I love hearing babies giggle. I just think it is the cutest sound, you honestly can't help from smiling and laughing when you hear or see it.
My Favorite Touch: I know super cheesy, but cuddling with Tim. Of course I can't leave out Addison. I love when she puts her head on my shoulder when I am holding her.
Now I will tag some of you!-Teylor, Kalisa, Mary, Keri Beth, and Amy -I'm excited to find out some of your favorites! Have fun!!!
4 Jobs I've Had
2. Credit Union Service Center. (Good Times working with Teylor)
3. Zions. (Great Job, Why? That's how I met Tim.)
4. New Freedom Mortgage/First Horizon (Another great job working with Tey, I really have so many great memories there. I love all my old co-workers.)
4 Movies I could Watch over and over
1. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
2. The Notebook
3. Pride and Prejudice (I love the A&E version, but the new version is great too!)
4. Can't leave out Teen Witch (Please tell me you remember that movie!!)
4 Places I have lived
I know real exciting.
4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Shopping (online, bargain, you name it!!)
2. The Hills and Newport Harbor (sad that Newport Harbor is already over)
3. E! News and the Daily 10
4. eating yummy fattening desserts
4 Favorite TV Shows (thanks DVR)
2. The Office.
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Gossip Girl (a new fav)
4 Places I have been on vacation
2 New York
4. California (One of my favorite trips with Tim was to the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.)
4 Favorite Foods
1. Sushi, Love the Confidential Roll
2. Apple Pie Caramel Apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
3. Mint Brownies (Tim's mom makes the best mint brownies around)
4. Salads, Soups and Turkey Sandwiches.
4 Places I would rather be right now
1. New York
3. ohh Shopping in New York
4. On a vacation with my family.
4 Websites I visit daily
2. My Blog/Friends Blogs
3. People.com/TMZ.com (I'm a sucker for Celeb gossip)
4. Gap/Old Navy (really any kids clothing site)
4 Authors I love
1. I am sad to say that I don't read much, Tim always jokes around by saying, "The next book I read will be my first." I should make time to read. I just read my monthly Magazines and my other excuse is that I start to many projects.
4 Things I would like to know how to do
2. Take beautiful Pictures
3. Make cute clothes for Addison
4 Things I worry about
1. Being a good mom/teacher to Addison.
2. My Family immediate and extended
3. The future
4. I wouldn't say that I am a worry wort, but there are just other thoughts and feelings that I tend to think about.
4 Happy moments
1. Marrying Tim
2. Having Addison
3. Being Adopted into a wonderful family.
4. I know super cheesy, but I am really happy when I do or make things for others.
4 Things I want to do in the next year
1. Finish our basement (yeah that was on our list last year)
2. Finish Addison's 1 year Scrapbook (I wanted to finish it by her birthday, but I am thinking it should be done by Christmas or sooner.)
3. Go to Beijing to watch Marlon, Tim's brother, compete in the Paralympics.
4. Take a fun trip with my family.
4 People I am tagging ( I know this has been around for a while so I am trying to think of people who might not have been tagged yet.)
3. Keri Beth
Friday, October 19, 2007
On Tuesday, my friends and I went to Gardner Village to visit the witches.
They are only four days apart.
Addie's cute friend Madiyln.
I love this picture of Boston, too cute!!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Monday, October 8, 2007
The October Birthday Crew
Friday, October 5, 2007
Addison LOVES to dance! Jeff and Angi gave Addison this fun Leap Frog Table, and Addison loves it. She especially loves that everything she touches makes different sounds or says something different. Once the music starts she will start to bend her legs, and as soon as the music stops, she will immediately touch something so the music will start back up and continue to dance. It is the cutest thing to watch her dance. Thanks Jeff and Angi!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Last week Tim was able to go to New York for work, and although Addison and I don't like him leaving us, I was excited and jealous for his opportunity to go back to New York. Tim and I went there a few years ago for the first time, and we both loved it. I would have loved it if Addie and I could have gone with him, but the trip was a little too short to make it really worth all the hassle. Tim was in trainings during the days, but he tried to make the most of his time afterwards, doing a lot of sightseeing and taking a lot of pictures. One of Tim's favorite hobbies is photography. He really enjoys taking pictures and that is one of the reasons why he was excited to go back to New York. I know Tim wasn't able to spend as much time as he would have liked taking pictures. He often felt rushed but with the little amount of time he had I think he was able to get a lot of great shots and a good variety of pictures. We are so happy that Tim had a great time and is back home with us. Here are some of the pictures Tim took below.