* She loves to dance, well actually listen to music. Everyday she will say, "Dance" which means to turn on the On Demand videos from Comcast. Some of her favorites right now are Jordan Sparks, Chris Brown, and Leona Lewis.
* Everything has to belong to someone. Addison will always point to everything in our house and say "Mom's" or "Dad's". I opened the pantry the other day and Addison saw the vacuum and pointed and said "Dad's". I started to laugh. Anything she sees us use is then labeled by Addison as Mom's or Dad's, which means she only has seen Tim vacuum. :)
*She also loves to cuddle with her Mom and Dad. She likes to lay in the middle of us and put her arms under our heads. Once we are all together, she will say, "both." Whenever Addison has two of something, she always says, "Both".
* Addison also loves having her toes painted. Whenever she see that the nail polish is coming off of her toes, she will point to them and let me know she needs them painted. She is so funny. It's the only time that she will sit still for me. After I put the first coat on she will say, "Cute!"
* Addison loves to draw and color.
* She loves to play with her baby dolls. She has now started to wrap her babies up like I wrap up Drew.
*Addison loves her "snacks". That is what she calls fruit snacks.
* She loves her baby sister Drew. She always has to go into her room to check on her. The other day I told her that once Drew woke up we could go somewhere. Addison immediately took off for Drew's room. She climbed up and then I heard her say to Drew (several times) , "Get up!" It was hilarious.
*Addison also loves to put Drew's binky in. I often have to remind her that Drew doesn't need her binky in if she's sleeping.
*Addison loves giving Drew kisses. She also loves getting in Drew's face and saying over and over, "Hi Drew, Hi Drew". Before that, she used to say, "OOhhh baby." She has now also started to say, " Hi Sis!". It's so cute when she says it.
* Here is my favorite. She loves helping me change Drew's diaper. She has to hand me the wipes and she even now has started to think that she needs to wipe her for me. What a good little helper I have!
* When ever the AC turns on, Addison will run over and stand on the vent and say, "Whoa, that's cold." She sometimes even makes Tim or me stand on the vent too, it is very comical.
* She loves to copy or mimic her dad. Besides always having to help her dad with whatever task he is doing, she also has to copy him too. When Tim stretches before he goes out to play sports, she will try and do the same stretches. If Tim or I are brushing our teeth then Addison has to brush her teeth.