Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tim is Hilarious!

Tonight I was on the computer working on a post and Tim comes in from the Bedroom to tell me the power went out. Well the power can't be out since I am on the computer and the light is on in the computer room as well. I then tell him that he must have blown a fuse. He then asks me if I can go and fix it since he hasn't ever fixed it in this house before. I first think he is totally joking around pretending he doesn't know how to fix it because he doesn't want to have to go down to the basement. He then tells me he is serious. Next thing I know he is telling me to come with him to the basement. I then tell him that I will just go downstairs and fix it. Well this was his response, "Well I better come down with you so I can see how to do it in case you aren't home and it happens again." I seriously started to laugh so hard. I totally thought he was joking, but he wasn't. Isn't Tim so great!?! It's times like this that make me love Tim even more.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

This is so funny Kim!! We hope you guys have a Merry Christmas, your card was so cute!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Ha Ha! Tim is awesome! I can see him coming in and telling you to do that - just like you are the one who has to kill the spiders! ha ha! Tim is so hilarious!

Heidi said...

I loved your noggin party idea, it sounds likea lot of fun. I'm glad you're able to be the man in the house, Kim!

Cynthia said...

That is so funny! And those pictures of Addie with your dad are so adorable.

Emily Call said...

ha ha ha. That is so funny!

Becky said...

Do you really know how to fix a blown fuse? You really are Martha Stewart! Just kidding. I am amazed at how talented you are. Tim is sure blessed to have you.

Cam and Mary said...

Yeah, that's my brother for you! Gotta love him! :)