Monday, September 17, 2007

Our Weekend...


Friday night I went to Al Forno's Italian Restaurant, for a baby shower/going away party for my dear friend Kelly. It was so much fun getting together with old friends. We are all so excited for her to have her first little boy. Although the food was great, the company even better, it was sad to think Kelly will be moving to Boston on Friday. No matter where Kelly is, I know we will always stay in contact and be close friends. I was a little disappointed when I realized that we didn't get a group photo. While I was out with my friends, Tim and Addison had a great time at Amy and Chad's. They played Ticket to Ride. I have to say thanks to Amy and Chad for having Tim and Addison over. Saturday afternoon Tim went golfing at Valley View with his brother, Marlon. Saturday night we went out to dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday. Sunday we ended the weekend by heading up to Tremonton to celebrate Tim's mom's birthday. A weekend is always great when it is spent with wonderful friends and family.


1 comment:

Chad and Amy said...

We loved playing with Tim. Poor Tim had to play with Chad who cheated and Amy who could not understand the game at all. We had fun though. Thanks for the fun night.