Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Quick Run Down

I'm sure most of you will agree that this has been one busy week. Here is the run down of our week:
Monday afternoon I took Addie to get her 1 year pictures taken. Like most one year olds they are so busy, not wanting to stay still, paying attention to everything else but the task at hand, crawling away, etc. Tim and I knew that this is what we would be expecting when we would take Addison to get her pictures taken, so no surprises when I saw Addison doing these things on Monday. Hopefully we were able to get a few good pictures of her. I will post some of her pictures when I get them back. Monday night we, or I should say I, carved pumpkins while Tim watched the Broncos game. Tim wanted to carve his pumpkin with a bronco head on it. Here it is, I was a little nervous when I started carving it, not knowing if it would really turn out. Well this is the best I could do.
Tuesday Addison and I went to a play group with some of my friends. It's so much fun getting our kids together, or I guess I should say getting the moms together. Wednesday was a busy day with Halloween and Addie's B-day. Addison got a fun surprise by her friends, Abby, Elly, and Ally. They brought her a fun new toy, It's a pig that shakes and giggles when you push on it's nose. They also gave her some gerber puffs. (Addison's favorite little snack.) That afternoon we went to Tim's work. They invite all the families to come and do some trick or treating. On our way home we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Wright's house so they could see Addie in her costume. That night we went to the Bacon's home for some yummy soup and goodies. Michelle had on her cute spider costume. I wish we would have taken a picture of her, she looks so cute in it. (I know it sounds weird to say cute and spider in the same sentence.) We were sad we couldn't stay to long, but we were off to go to one of Tim's co-workers party. We got home and right before Addison went to bed she received a phone call from her Grandma Shirley to wish her a Happy Birthday.

Here is Addie in her Octopus costume.



Addison in her Halloween PJs from Teylor. Thanks Tey, Addie sure loves them.


Friday I took Addison to the Doctors for her 1 year checkup. I was a little nervous about her getting her shots now that she is older, but she did great.

Here are her stats from her appt.

Height: 30 inches (75%)
Weight: 18 pounds 10 ounces (15%)
Who knew we had a tall skinny baby?!



Friday night we played our new favorite game Ticket to Ride with the Mabeys. The win went to Amy, she totally dominated. Way to go Amy!! Sorry Chad!
Saturday Tim went to the BYU game and that night we played our other favorite game Sequence with Scotty, Jenn, Christy and Jerome. Thanks for the fun night guys!
Well that was our week, I was meaning to do a Halloween post etc. but just didn't get around to it so I just thought I would do one big post.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Addison looks so cute and where did you get her costume? It is very original!!! I'm always looking for a new fun game...we will have to try that one.

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

I can't believe Addison is already one, and we have only seen her once. She is adorable. I love her Halloween costume. Looks like she had a fun first birthday. Cute pumpkin theme. I liked the invites.

Jamie said...

How funny! An octopus costume-I love it!

Jamie said...

p.s. I have a little bean pole myself-Abby is about the same weight and height as Addie!

Cam and Mary said...

Addie looks so cute as an octopus, and as usual, you show everyone up with your amazing artistic abilities! I can't wait to see Addison's pictures!

Chad and Amy said...

Tim. I have to say I am impressed with the pumpkin.

I would like to add that I plan on winning next time we play ticket to ride.

Becky said...

I love the costume. It is super cute. She is so dang cute.

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Nice carving on the pumpkin - Tim really owes you for that one - at least a new shirt or something! ha ha! I can't believe Addie is already one - I remember when you left work and were just waiting for her to be born - time flies so fast!! She is such a doll.